3 tries... that's all it takes
Yes that's all it takes to eliminate your work for a couple of minutes. Bloody cock it up by hitting wrong password thrice and now I'm sitting ducks.
And again we're approaching that time of the year... still not feeling any better each time, on the contrary I've been more cranky than the previous years. I think i should not feel this way because society says you're supposed to be happy and society is a pretty strong influence. I'll admit I'm very much prone to influences but i try my best not to be... I'm a rebel at heart.
Everyone has some internal turmoil at each turning point in their lives regardless of the scale, it is normal to feel a constant endless weather storm stirring violently? I have to say i have done a good job keeping it under the radar still it is exhausting figuring out how to settle it.
The hard part is in my head, the rest is easy, and with my excellence in expression of words you can tell how easy it is for me to find a solution.
i need to break away from society, i need to break away from external influences, i need to break away from habits, the sum of all that equates to a mass distortion.
Let me be clear... i understand very little, especially the ones closest to me, so as to my surroundings.
Now at this stage I'll just barfing out i don't even know what I'll be really talking about so I'll stop myself here.
Labels: emotions, keyboarding, thoughts

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home